Mobile apps and wireless pedometers
Walker Tracker connects to Wireless Pedometers like Fitbit, Jawbone, Misfit, Withings, Fitlinxx Pebble, Moves app, Apple Health and more! (note: These devices must be turned on in your program to connect them). Walker Tracker has a mobile app for both Android or iPhone. This is a companion to the website. Need a hand navigating those? We have a guide for you.
- ★ Which Devices and Apps Can Link to Walker Tracker?
- ★ My Steps are Missing! How to get your steps synced.
- ★ How Syncing Works With Walker Tracker
- ★ How to: Connect a Wireless device such as a Fitbit, Jawbone, Misfit, Withings or Garmin
- Special Conditions: Syncing with Garmin Devices
- My Steps Aren't Updating from Apple Health to the Walker Tracker App See all 17 articles