This is the current list of supported devices and apps that you can connect to your Walker Tracker account (note: only one device/app can be connected to your Walker Tracker account at a time):
Wireless Devices -
- Garmin (excluding Forerunner models at this time)
- Apple Watch paired via Apple Health
- Android Wear Devices paired via Google Fit
- Pebble paired with My Fitness Pal
Apps - If you don't have a wearable tracker, your mobile phone may be able to serve as your tracking device, using one of the following applications.
- Apple Health - iOS only (in app tracking or connected to a wireless device tracking steps)
- Google Fit - Android only (in app tracking or connected to another app or wireless device tracking steps)
- My Fitness Pal (paired with a device that is tracking steps)
- Argus for Android or iOS (in app tracking)
- Fitbit via the Mobile Tracking option for Android, iOS, and Windows (in app tracking)
- Nokia/Withings Health Mate for Android or iOS (in app tracking)
- Microsoft Health (can be paired with Microsoft Bands)
If you don't see your device's company or your app listed, then at this time we do not have the option to connect that device/app directly to your Walker Tracker account. If you need help troubleshooting how to work around this, please feel free to contact support.