*Please note: as of this time, you cannot add a wireless device in our app. To add a Fitbit you must be logged in through a browser such as Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer.*
You will only be able to add a wireless device if your program has this option turned on or you are a PRO member in our community site.
If you prefer visual instructions check out our video here.
Written Instructions follow the directions below:
- Log into your Walker Tracker account and click on your username in the upper right-hand corner of your account to access your preferences.
- Click on the "Devices" sub-heading in blue.
- Click "Connect" next to Wireless Devices.
- Click "Connect Activity Tracker".
- Click "Choose Source".
- Select Fitbit from the menu.
- You'll be prompted to enter your login credentials from your www.fitbit.com account (note: this may not match your Walker Tracker account login info. To check, log into your Fitbit account by clicking the link above). Click to log in.
- Lastly, you will see a permissions screen. Leave Activity and Exercise marked, otherwise we will be unable to bring in your steps.
9. Click "Allow" and agree to the terms.
10. Click "Done" to finalize your connection.
Make sure to sync your Fitbit regularly via the Fitbit app on your phone (you will need Bluetooth ON) or the USB dongle that came with the Fitbit. We cannot pull in steps until they have been uploaded to your Fitbit account via syncing through either of these options.
For a more detailed guide on how to connect your FitBit, click on the PDF below.