You will only be able to add a wireless device if your program has this option turned on or you are a PRO member in our community site.
Prior to activating your Fitbit you must do the following:
- Create an account at www.fitbit.com or from the Fitbit mobile app on your phone
- Pair your device via bluetooth with the Fitbit mobile app on your phone and make sure your device is synchronizing steps to the app.
Help with your Fitbit account and device can be found here: Fitbit Help
Pairing your Fitbit with Walker Tracker:
- Log into your Walker Tracker account and click on the Connect a device box on the right side of the dashboard
- Click on the blue connect button in the Fitbit Options box
- Click the Connect Fitbit button
- Enter your Fitbit login information.
- Leave all of the permissions settings checked and then click Allow
- If the pairing is successful, the following message will appear
Make sure to sync your Fitbit regularly via the Fitbit app on your phone (you will need Bluetooth ON) or the USB dongle that came with the Fitbit. We cannot pull in steps until they have been uploaded to your Fitbit account via syncing through either of these options.