Connecting & Syncing Devices
Need help with your Fitbit, Garmin or a mobile step tracking? We've got you covered!
- Devices and Apps that Can Link to Your Account
- Fitbit Mobile Track
- How Syncing Steps Works
- Android - Connect a Device or App for Step Syncing
- Linking Fitbit to your Walker Tracker Account
- Why Can't I Manually Enter My Steps with a Device/App Connected to Walker Tracker?
- Browser - Connect a Device or App for Syncing
- How to Troubleshoot The Syncing Error Message: "Sorry... we were not able to pull in any data from your device..."
- Connect a Device or App for Syncing (iOS)
- Why Isn't My Device/App Supported By Walker Tracker?
- Google Fit Troubleshooting
- My Device is Broken! What do I do?!
- Disconnect A Device or App (Browser)
- How do I sync my weight and sleep automatically?
- Convert an Activity to Steps (Browser)
- Step Tracking Troubleshooting
- Disconnect A Device or App (iOS)