Connecting & Syncing Devices
Need help with your Fitbit, Garmin or a mobile step tracking? We've got you covered!
- Which Devices and Apps Can Link to Walker Tracker?
- Fitbit Mobile Track
- How Syncing Works With Walker Tracker
- My Steps are Missing! How to get your steps synced.
- iPhone - Connect a Device or App for Step Syncing
- Syncing With Google Fit (Android)
- Android - Connect a Device or App for Step Syncing
- Google Fit Activation (Android)
- Activate or Deactivate Apple Health
- Why Can't I Manually Enter My Steps with a Device/App Connected to Walker Tracker?
- How to Troubleshoot The Syncing Error Message: "Sorry... we were not able to pull in any data from your device..."
- Why Isn't My Device/App Supported By Walker Tracker?
- Google Fit Troubleshooting
- My Device is Broken! What do I do?!
- Disconnect A Device (Web)
- How do I sync my weight and sleep automatically?
- Disconnect A Wireless Device (IOS)
- What Happens If I Change My Device Midday?