Which Devices and Apps Can Link to Walker Tracker?
Below is the list of devices and apps that either connect directly to Walker Tracker from the device user's account or that are known to be able to send steps to an application that is compatible with Walker Tracker (e.g Google Fit and Apple Health)
- Apple Watch paired via Apple Health
- Suunto fitness watches paired via Apple Health
- Motiv Ring paired with Apple Health or Google Fit
- Bellabeat paired with Apple Health or Google Fit
All of the following watches may also be able to send steps to Walker Tracker via Google Fit
- Sony SmartWatch 3
- Asus ZenWatch 2
- LG Watch Urbane
- Moto 360 Sport.
- Moto 360 (2015)
- Huawei Watch.
- Fossil Q Founder
- Tag Heuer Connected
and many more!
If you don't have a wearable device, your Smartphone may be able to serve as your tracking device instead, using one of the following applications configured to use your phone's built in motion sensors:
- Apple Health- iOS only
- My Fitness Pal - iOS or Android
- Google Fit - Android
- Fitbit via the Mobile Track - iOS, Android, and Windows
- Nokia/Withings Health Mate - iOS or Android
- MapMyFitness - iOS or Android
Device/App Not Listed?
If you don't see your device's provider or app listed, then at this time we do not have the option to connect that device/app directly to your Walker Tracker account. However, one of the apps mentioned above may be able to receive steps from your device or other tracking application.
Have additional questions or need assistance?
Just click the blue button in the lower right hand corner of your program dashboard to send our support team a message.
Walker Tracker © 2018