Register and Connect a Wireless Device Such As a Fitbit, Misfit, Withings or Garmin
Connect any wireless device we pair with to your walker tracker account and your steps will sync auto-maGiCally!
- Register Your Device on its Provider’s site/app if applicable.
Please make sure your privacy settings at the device’s website allow others to view your steps.
- Go to your preferences in Walker Tracker
- Click on your username in the upper right corner next to the envelope. This brings you to your preferences panel.
- Click the sub-heading.
- Click Connect
- If you have a Garmin, Misfit or another wireless device, click the ‘Connect’ button next to ‘Wireless Devices’.
- Then click ‘Connect Activity .
- Click Your Device’s Logo
- You will be taken to our API provider’s site. Click ‘Choose Source’. A pop-up window will prompt you to enter your log-in credentials for your device’s site. This is the email/username and password you would use to sign into your device’s app or online account.
- If prompted, make sure to agree to the permissions screen so that we can access your steps.
- Sync Regularly
- Make sure that you sync to your device’s app/website regularly.
- Once your steps are uploaded they will arrive in your Walker Tracker account. Enjoy!