Does Walker Tracker link to Samsung Watches?
Samsung is unable at this time to allow a direct interface to Walker Tracker from their Samsung Health application. As much as we'd love to make a direct connection to their system that isn't possible today, but we hope they will make that available in the future.
However, if you would like to get your steps into Walker Tracker from your Samsung watch there are a couple of options.
1) Manually enter your steps in Walker Tracker
If your program allows for manual entry of steps rather than requiring auto-synchronization, you can use the following instructions to make a manual entry in Walker Tracker at the end of each day based on the step counts you see in Samsung Health
2) Pair Samsung Health to My Fitness Pal and then My Fitness Pal to Walker Tracker
We understand that the Samsung Health application is capable of sending steps over to the free My Fitness Pal app which can be paired with Walker Tracker. To make this work, you will need to do the following:
1) Download the My Fitness Pal app to your phone. Download links below
2) Create a My Fitness Pal account
3) Link Samsung Health and My Fitness Pal. Click here for instructions
4) Confirm that My Fitness Pal is receiving the steps from S Health. You can do this from the My Fitness Pal app, but most importantly, the steps need to be making it to the online account portal at www.myfitnesspal.com before they are sent to Walker Tracker, so logging in there to verify is recommended.
4 ) Connect your My Fitness Pal account to Walker Tracker. You can do this from either our mobile app or your program website account. See instructions below
Once connected, your steps from the current day and forward will come over to Walker Tracker.
Note: we cannot guarantee that this will work in every situation and on every mobile device, but it has been a solution for many Samsung users.
Here is the complete list of devices and applications currently compatible with Walker Tracker. Which Devices and Apps Can Link to Walker Tracker?
There are several Android compatible apps that are capable of using the phone's built-in sensors to track steps while you carry your phone if you aren't able to manually add steps or the connection to My Fitness Pal doesn't work with your particular phone.