Syncing With Google Fit (Android)
Connecting Google Fit to your Walker Tracker account:
- Sign Into Google Fit
Sign into your Google Fit app and click on Settings. Then check which email you have connected your Google Fit account to.
- Sign Into Walker Tracker and Go To Settings
Sign into your Walker Tracker account in the Walker Tracker app. Click the hamburger menu in the upper left corner. Scroll down and click, "Settings / Support".
- Add / Manage Devices
Click Add/ Manage Devices
- Connect to Google Fit
Click here to connect
- Enable Google Fit
You will be asked to enable Google Fit to sync with your Walker Tracker account
- Select Your Email Address
Make sure to select the email address that your Google Fit is tied to. You checked this in the first step.
You will see that you're connected to Google Fit, below "My Activity".
What should I do if the steps won't come over to Walker Tracker from Google Fit?
- Check for and apply updates for both Walker Tracker and Google Fit in the Google Play store.
If everything is up to date and steps will still not import try the steps below. In between each step, open the Walker Tracker app, click the "hamburger" icon in the upper left hand corner of the screen and then click My Activity to try forcing Google Fit to send Walker Tracker steps.
- Log out of the Walker Tracker and Google Fit apps and then log back in to them.
- Restart your phone.
- As a last resort, uninstall the Walker Tracker app and then reinstall it.