Edit a Step or Wellness Entry (iPhone)
Edit a Step or Wellness Entry on iPhone
After making a step or wellness entry, you can edit it if you need to make or delete incorrect entries.
You can edit steps manually if you do not have a device connected to your account. Otherwise, the step field will populate automatically and you will not be able to edit it.
You can make a manual entry on the iPhone App by following steps based on your interface.
- From your dashboard, click on the teal “+Steps” icon.
- Select the date of the entry you want to edit.
- To delete one of your entry categories, swipe left on that metric and select the Delete button.
- To edit an entry, click the button for that entry type at the bottom of the app. Then, change the number for that metric.
- When editing Activity Converter entries, you can add additional activities or delete existing ones. To remove a specific activity, click on the Activities button, swipe left on that activity, and then click Delete.