Connect a Device or App for Syncing (iOS)
Connect a Device or App for Syncing
Walker Tracker may be able to sync data automatically from your fitness tracking apps or device. See the list of options here.
To sync Apple Health with Walker Tracker:
Tap the Gear icon to open your Settings panel.
Select the toggle to Sync Using Apple Health
- You will be asked to share data with Health Kit, a data provider, select Connect to Health Kit and allow any permissions when asked.
To disconnect Apple Health:
- Open your Settings panel.
- Turn off the toggle for Sync Using Apple Health
To sync another App or Device:
Open your Settings panel.
Select Add / Manage Device
- Select the Connect button below the device you’re trying to connect.
When prompted, enter the login credentials for the account connected to your device or app. This may be different from your Walker Tracker login.
- When asked to share permissions, you must share all permissions in order for Walker Tracker to sync steps.
- Agree to the terms of service if asked.