Update Your Profile Photo and Bio (Browser)
You can personalize your Walker Tracker profile by adding a photo that will be displayed on your program website and mobile app dashboards. You can also add a user bio to let people know who you are and some fun details.
To update your profile picture:
- Click your username in the top right corner to open your account settings.
- In your settings, you will see your current profile image on the left side. If you haven’t uploaded a profile picture, the default avatar will display.
- Click “Change Picture” below the photo.
- Browse for the picture you want and click upload. Click and the frame to define the image area
- Click Save Changes.
To Update Your Bio:
- From your Settings menu, enter profile information in the About You field.
- Click Save Settings.