Walker Tracker Terms of Service
TERMS OF SERVICE
By using the web site ("Service"), mobile app, or any services ("Service") of Walker Tracker ("Provider") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Provider reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at:
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Provider prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Provider cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
1. You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
2. You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Provider cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
4. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
5. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
6. No part of the Provider services are intended for use by persons under 13 years of age. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE PROVIDER SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
The service is opt-in, and all payments for the service are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account tab in your administration area. The Account screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
2. All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
3. Provider, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Provider service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. Provider reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Provider shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages and/or journal entries to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content, including photos.
2. The Provider does not pre-screen Content, but the Provider and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
2. Technical support is only available via email.
3. You understand that Provider uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Provider, or any other Provider service.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Provider.
6. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Provider customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
9. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
10. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, PROVIDER, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT IMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANDNON-INFRINGEMENT. PROVIDER MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, PROVIDER E-MAILS, TEXT MESSAGES, OTHER ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (A) LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM ERRORS, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION USER INFORMATION, USER DATA, PEDOMETER INFORMATION, BIOMETRIC DATA, OR THE AVAILABITY OF GOODS OR SERVICES; (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE, OUR WEBSITE OR ANY PROVIDER SERVICES; (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE; (E) ANY CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE; (F) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY. PROVIDER DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND PROVIDER WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL PROVIDER OR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, EVEN IF PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, PROVIDER'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO PROVIDER WITHIN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
12. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Provider, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against, any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of your Submissions, use of the Service, and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Provider reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Provider, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with Provider's defense of such claims. Provider will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
13. The failure of Provider to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Provider and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Provider (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
14. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.