iPhone - Connect a Device or App for Step Syncing
- Register Your Device On Its Provider’s Site/App (e.g for Fitbit users, the Fitbit device must be registered on www.fitbit.com)
Please make sure that your device and steps are showing correctly on the provider's website prior to connecting to Walker Tracker
- Open the Walker Tracker app on your iPhone
- Click the More button in the lower right hand corner of screen
- Click Add/Manage Device from the menu
- Click Connect your Fitbit or Connect Wireless Devices for other devices.
- If connecting something other than Fitbit, then click Choose Source
- Click the box for the type of device or app you are connecting
- Enter the login information for your tracking device or application account when prompted
- Allow information sharing when prompted- be sure to allow your tracking device or application account to share steps with Walker Tracker/Human API
If your tracking device or app has been successfully paired with Walker Tracker, the following screen will be displayed
Make sure that you sync to your device’s app/website regularly, and that your bluetooth is on. Once your steps are uploaded to your tracking device or application website they will arrive in your Walker Tracker account.